The Convenient Ways to Treat Bedbug Bite
Bugs are a nuisance and if they bite, then it is important to get proper treatment. The same thought applies for bedbug’s bite as well. Taking adequate preventive measures is the best solution to tackle this problem in future. However, early treatment for already infected spots on your skin is the safe way to get treated.
Itching, blisters spots, drops of blood oozing out of the spot, inflammation and swelling of the bitten mark are the main symptoms of bedbug bite. There are quite useful links like https://solutioncimex.com to know the initial treatment done to cure bedbug bites symptoms. Some are natural remedies, over the counter medicines info and advice to consult medical physician if any remedy doesn’t give total relief.
Here are few easy to treat natural remedies:
- Sodium bicarbonate – Commonly known as baking soda mixed well with water reduces the itching sensation and acts as anti – inflammatory agent, thus helps in reducing swelling and redness on the bitten spot.
- Neem leaves – Applying its juice is helpful in reducing itchiness, swelling and eliminates inflammation by its antimicrobial properties.
- Honey and cinnamon powder – Honey is a great healer for skin ailments. Hence, mixed smoothly with cinnamon powder act as a cool agent as well as kill the stings of bug bites. Cinnamon is an active prostaglandin inhibitor. This quality of the spice helps in reducing pain, itchiness to a great level and inflammation.
- Cool fresh cucumber – Apply cucumber slices and its peels over the bitten spot. Cucumber contains Vitamin C and Caffeic acid to reduce inflammation and swelling quickly.
- Tea bags – For any kind of insect bites moisturised tea bags are the best solution. It reduces the redness on the spot as well as totally minimises the itchiness.
- Oatmeal flakes – It is widely used to treat skin ailments and has always been useful to get rid of itchiness, reduce the blister formation and inflammation. You just need to make a paste of water and oatmeal and apply on the affected area.
- Gel of aloe vera – This is a great moisturizer that works to get relief from swelling and itchiness quickly.
Over the counter remedies:
- Witch hazel liquid extract – It is usually used as facial cleaner however great to control itchiness reaction.
- Calamine lotion – Well known to eliminate inflammation and itchiness.
- Mild steroid chemicals – You can choose Hydrocortistone or antihistamine tablets to reduce the redness, itching and swelling.
To clear your home or working place from the infesting bedbugs best to call Solution Climex officials if you stay in Granby, Sherbrooke, Montreal or in Ailleurs.